We believe in providing our clients with the highest level of customer service imaginable. That’s why we developed our Client Bill of Rights.
These rights include:
- • Clients will be treated with dignity, respect and appreciation.
- • Clients' calls and emails will be returned as soon as possible, preferably within two hours.
- • Clients will receive a detailed proposal at the beginning of each project, be kept abreast of costs throughout the project and will be billed from the proposal–no surprises.
- • Clients will be presented with a project timeline once the proposal has been approved to ensure that all deadlines and deliverables are met.
- • Clients will receive meeting recaps within 24 hours of a meeting and detailed proposals within 48 hours.
- • Clients will receive a project recap upon completion of each project, reflecting how well the project objectives were met.
- • Clients are not required to sign “exclusive agency of record” agreements. We want to earn your work. We want you to work with us because you believe in our work and our results–not because you are bound to work with us.